CSR, Incorporated offers government, private, and nonprofit organizations the knowledge and tools to make informed policy choices and to take effective action. We do this through client service in Program Analysis and Research; Public Information and Communication; and Management, Logistics, and Technical Support. We help our clients turn inquiry into knowledge and knowledge into action.
CSR is an employee-owned small business that helps our clients make informed decisions in a rapidly changing world. Our expertise and services address a wide range of issues in varied arenas—social services, juvenile and criminal justice, health policy and disease prevention, economics, and education. Our interdisciplinary staff fill many professional roles:
- Developing credible research and program products;
- Improving the management of information;
- Offering client-focused training and technical assistance;
- Supporting dependable peer review;
- Executing flawless meeting logistics; and
- Designing e-learning and innovative, strategic communications.
We use the most up-to-date research methods, incorporate state-of-the-art technology, and develop creative solutions to real-world problems. We take the time to understand our clients and their needs. We ask questions and we listen. Together with our clients, we create viable solutions that make a difference in people’s lives.