The secret to a happy life is work worth doing.
Justice Sandra Day O’Connor
CSR is an employee-owned company that is in compliance with all federal, state, and local ordinances of the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission. As an employee-owned, equal opportunity firm, CSR offers competitive salaries and benefits and an easily accessible location near Metro. Minorities and veterans are encouraged to apply. EOE/M/F.
We are looking for an entry-level meeting professional to assist with the meeting participants’ travel and reimbursements and provide administrative support to the meeting department.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide administrative support to the meeting planner.
- Processing reimbursement forms.
- Communicate with consultants/meeting participants regarding their travel arrangements and reimbursements.
- Communicate with client/COR for reimbursement form approvals in special cases.
- Complete sections of the Federal Event Submission Form based on information provided in the participant list, meeting budget, and task assignment documentation.
- Data entry in the Consultant Information System (CIS).
- Run reports in CIS and Cvent (Web-based registration system).
- Assist meeting planner with printing meeting materials, name badges, tent cards, etc.
- MS Office skills.
- Other duties as assigned.
What We Need:
- High school education or a combination of education and prior work experience.
- Previous hotel experience a plus.
- One to two years related experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Customer service skills.
- Proofreading skills and attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage and coordinate multiple projects at the same time.
- Knowledge and understanding of MS Office.
This position involves working on government contracts with Federal agencies. Responsibilities include providing logistical support and technical assistance, documenting activities, and maintaining electronic records.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree and 1–2 years work experience
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literacy (MS Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), with the ability to learn other software applications
- Ability to work in a team environment managing multiple tasks and competing priorities
- Strong organizational skills, including close attention to details and deadlines
- High energy level
Primary Responsibilities for Health Agency Client
- Responding to grantee/provider inquiries received via phone and e‐mail
- Answering phones and respond to grantee/provider requests
- Responding to grantee/provider e‐mails
- Logging all TA inquiries and resolutions into local tracking system, TA Tracker
- Providing grantee/providers with reporting and program policy information as needed
- Providing training for new grantees/providers by phone
- Referring or transferring grantee/providers to appropriate staff/TA resource
- Identifying, researching, and resolving grantee/provider issues using the computer system
- Following up on inquiries not immediately resolved
- Recognizing, documenting, and alerting supervisor of trends in grantee/provider calls
- Recommending process improvements
- Taking on other related duties as assigned
The salary range for a Technical Associate new hire is $33,000 – $38,000.
Requirements: Associate’s degree or equivalent from 2-year college or technical school, or 1- to 2- years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must possess professional verbal and written communication skills and be proficient using MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), with the ability to learn other software applications. Requires a high energy level and the ability to work in a team environment managing multiple tasks and competing priorities. Must possess strong organizational skills and be detail-oriented. Position involves working on Federal Government contracts to provide logistical support and technical assistance, documenting activities, and maintaining electronic records.