CSR is an employee-owned company that is in compliance with all Federal, state, and local ordinances of the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission. As an employee-owned equal opportunity firm, CSR offers competitive salaries and benefits and an easily accessible location near Metro. Minorities and veterans are encouraged to apply. EOE/M/F.
AEDS Project Manager
CSR, Incorporated, is a diverse, employee-owned company providing an array of services to clients across government, private, and nonprofit sectors. In business for almost 40 years, CSR is committed to being a successful silent partner, providing accurate solutions in a timely manner. We are currently seeking a high-energy Project Manager for one of our major accounts.
- Direct and manage all contract performance, contract compliance, and quality of deliverables.
- Responsible for project budget management, deliverables, client relationship, stakeholder relationships, and staff supervision.
- Provide quick-turnaround statistics, research support, and analytic consultation to the client.
- Develop study designs; conduct literature reviews; and prepare, write, and review technical reports and scientific manuscripts.
- Perform statistical analysis, as needed.
- Participate in the company’s business development efforts as required.
- PhD (or equivalent) degree in a scientific field (including, but not limited to, epidemiology, biostatistics, public health, social sciences, or psychology).
- Experience in alcohol epidemiology data analysis and presentation, as demonstrated by publication track record.
- 5+ years managing projects in the U.S. Federal market, including staff, budget, and subcontractor management, timelines, deliverables, and client management; PMP is a plus.
- Familiarity with major substance use–related survey databases and their strengths and limitations.
- Comprehensive knowledge of quantitative methods and applications in study design and analysis.
- Excellent skills in advanced SAS programming for large survey data sets.
- Strong organizational, supervisory, and communications skills.
- Strong skills in scientific writing/editing and oral presentations.
- Strong attention to details and proven ability to work within tight time constraints and multitasks.
- Proficient in leading cross-functional teams.
- Proven business development experience including leading proposals. Participation in orals is a plus.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented individual with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written skills, and good organizational, interpersonal, and team skills.
U.S. citizens or permanent residents only.
The salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Interested individuals should fax or email cover letter and résumé to (703) 312-5230, Attn: HR/QRA, or email@example.com. No other calls or email, please.