Since 1987, CSR has helped our Federal Government orchestrate every phase of the peer review process. Our expertise and systems support every grant review stage:
- Recruitment of subject-matter experts through client-tailored online systems;
- Design, tracking, and scoring of worksheets and databases;
- Receipt and sorting of grant applications;
- Development of reviewer assignment and tracking systems;
- Application of conflict-of-interest, confidentiality, and consultant agreements;
- Arrangement and monitoring of reviewers’ travel and lodging;
- Hosting of review panels at our headquarters or other locations;
- Editing of peer reviews and preparation of summary reports; and
- Processing of reviewer payments.
We support fair and objective consideration of applications, use competent external subject-matter experts and rigorous criteria, and ensure timely and efficient award decisions.