Information Systems and Web Technology
CSR’s information systems incorporate text-based reporting and retrieval databases, tracking databases, GIS, web-based data collection and reporting systems, and the latest Web site design and security technologies. Our systems track a wide variety of program information, using state-of-the-art statistical techniques, risk assessment tools, and graphics and animation to design hierarchical libraries of published and fugitive literature. These systems support a wide range of activities:
- Information center and clearinghouse services;
- Peer review;
- Inventory, order processing, and financial management;
- Web-based multimedia publishing;
- Online event registration, logistics, and management support; and
- Web-based research data collection and reporting.
CSR’s IT team supports the information management and automation needs of our clients with secure, cost-effective, and interoperable systems development in accordance with Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA) guidelines and Federal accessibility design and testing through World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) guidelines and Section 508 of the Americans with Disabilities Act.