Research and Analysis
For almost 40 years, CSR has built a solid reputation in research and data analysis in areas of epidemiology, alcohol and substance abuse, clinical trials, mental health, health care, education, criminal justice, the environment, social service, employment, and economics:
- Research design and analysis of large data sets using state-of-the-art statistical techniques;
- Scientific literature review and synthesis;
- Manuscript preparation for publication in scientific journals;
- Quick-turnaround ad-hoc analyses and reports;
- Descriptive and graphical presentations for research conferences and Internet dissemination; and
- Multilingual data collection instruments and culturally diverse survey research.
CSR helps our clients through cutting-edge research to advance scientific knowledge, plan new programs, and respond to questions from Congress and oversight agencies.